Re: [MiNT] Fwd: Re: Floppy problems with Mint (fwd)

On Wed, 18 May 2005, Peter Slegg wrote:

Can anyone say for definate that they can format a floppy
on the Milan/Hades using 1.16.x ??

No-one has yet said that it works for them.

I don't use floppies very often lately. But I do recall having problems with floppies on my Falcon030/CT2b/MiNT1.16.x. But this could also be a problem with my CT2b. I had to use plain single TOS and switch off my CT2b for reliable floppy performance. Same problem with CDroms - but this is a CT2b-Falcon-SCSI problem mainly.

--

Martin Tarenskeen