[MiNT] GCC 3.3 and limits.h (PATH_MAX)

Hi,

Some time ago I had the same problem when compiling QED with GCC 3.3. Now I'm refacing the same problem while compiling freemint's tools/ net-tools/pppconf.c: pppconf.c:108: error: `PATH_MAX' undeclared (first use in this function) pppconf.c:108: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
  pppconf.c:108: error: for each function it appears in.)

PATH_MAX which can be found in limits.h of mintlib.
The problem has been traced to GCC 3.3 which contains already a file called "limits.h" (which can be found here at /usr/local/cross-tools/ lib/gcc-lib/m68k-atari-mint/3.3.3/include/limits.h)

How do I have to modify this file to assure that mintlibs "limits.h" is also included?

Philipp