Re: [MiNT] Searching mintlist

> Keeping the whole mintlist archive as an offline copy is not an
> option for me. Apart from keeping all these files on my hard disk, my
> opinion is that WWW should be the information source. (Anywhere,
> anytime accessible)

Well, searching through the newsgroup mirror would be a good way
( http://groups.google.nl/group/muc.lists.mint ) but the mirroring seems to
have stopped in 2003, all I see after that is political propaganda posted
(randomly) to the newsgroup itself.

The newsgroup mirroring wasn't bad (because of Google's search features), just
as long as the email addresses are filtered out (which they weren't). Maybe
we could arrange this again?

Anyway if you're looking for posts before March 2003, use the above link. :o)

Maurits.