Re: [MiNT] OT: hypview (or HyperActive)

hm, what do you mean you do the conversion on the fly?
Hyperactive is all on the fly.

create an hyp, then upload it, it will convert it right there and display it for you.
Can even upload, zip the content (the HTML) etc.

Maybe I didnt understand your email :)

Actually, you can use http://atari.coazter.com:81
Same thing, shorter URL.

Standa Opichal <opichals@seznam.cz> wrote:
Hi!

Nice! :)

Now I can copy the CSS ;) I also have the picture display ready here ;)
The only difference seems to be that I do the conversion on-fly....

And the core of the .cgi is C library which I am about to publish as
open-source as soon as I do some cleanups.

Good job!

STanda