Re: [MiNT] Fwd: Re: Floppy problems with Mint

On Thu, 12 May 2005 18:27:00 , "Martin \"Nightowl\" Byttebier"
wrote:

> Hmm, it seems I can't format floppies on the Hades (1.16.3/XaAES).
>
> Format seems to start but at the end I get this:
>
> pid 98 (FORMICUL): block_IO (A): bio_readin: RWABS fail (-2))
>
> I get the same with pumpup.prg
>
> E-Copy return me this:
> Laufwerke A wurde von einem anderen Programm gesperrt!
> Die Operation wird daher abgebrochen.
>

> I don't have problems with sending big mails.

I'm having to post this again because of my e-mail problem
with 1.16.x

Can anyone say for definate that they can format a floppy
on the Milan/Hades using 1.16.x ??

No-one has yet said that it works for them.

Regards,

Peter