Re: [MiNT] [Fwd: [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] cat/EDITOR/INCLUDE]

Hello!

Sure, you subscribed the mailinglist.

No, I didn't explicitly request diffs of the Cat application, because I am not interested in it. The stuff in question was added months later and you didn't ask subscribers, whether they want to receive anything more, or warn them about it. I consider this unwanted email then, i.e. spam.

So I have to ask for your permission before I add a new project into FreeMiNT CVS? And all other subscribers of this public mailinglist too? Or how should I understand this?

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060