[MiNT] TosWin2 problem with latest XaAES

Hi,

After several crashes I finally have the latest XaAES version from CVS running. (Nice fileselector !).

The problem I had at first appeared to be my homemade English translation of Toswin2's (version 2.6) toswin2.rsc file. But with the new XaAES my system crashes with a message like this:

pid 98 (toswin2): XaAES: ../trnfm.c, 867, fix_rsc_palette(): kfree o 0x2E28104: invalid S?_MAGIC! FATAL ERROR. You must reboot your system.

But after reinstalling the original German rsc file, everything is fine again. But I want my English version back. I think the standard language for all FreeMiNT projects should be English anyhow.

I'm not sure where the problem is: XaAES, TosWin2, or maybe Intrface (that I used to translate toswin2.rsc) produces incompatible rsc files ??

--

Martin Tarenskeen