[MiNT] CVS changes mailing list

Hi Frank!

I have read quite a lot of not really nice conversation on the topic.

I also thought that not all of the changes projects hosted in the FreeMiNT cvs directly should be sent to FreeMiNT's mailing list. I thought about even more radical solution... It is not a problem to move those projects out of scope of the FreeMiNT cvs and have them each inside a separate repository, right? Then you gain more control in regard to repository write access and such. But also some more work to maintain multiple repositories.

Your initial question with QED cvs was whether there should be a new repository for that. I should have probably said that it is not mint related and therefore it should go to a separate module.

So perhaps moving everything that doesn't relate to FreeMiNT kernel, mintlib, and gemlib stuff should go out of the way in my opinion. (considering cflib and gemma being an a little specific as they are in the same module -> leave them in).

Opinions?

STanda

Frank Naumann wrote:
Hello!

Sorry, what is this crap and why I have to receive this?

You subscribed the FreeMiNT cvs commit announce mailing list.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060