Re: [MiNT] [Fwd: [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] cat/EDITOR/INCLUDE]

> Yes, I know that your reading is selective. You asked for a suggestion
> and I gave that. But you didn't notice. Nothing more can I do.

Just a little suggestion from my side, that might be helpful to you:
Suggestions like these might be taken more seriously if you bring them as
"Should this project really be in the MiNT cvs? It seems odd to me", and not
as "What is this crap and why am I receiving this"? You set a nice tone right
from the start and should not be surprised if you throw others into their
defence, and find them unwilling to take your "suggestion" into account.

Geez man you're subscribed to an automated mailinglist, so what if not 100% of
the mails it generates are vital to you. If any mail you didn't specifically
ask for, or didn't think you asked for, is spam, then certainly your initial
nice comment was spam to the rest of us. At least I can't remember having
requested snide comments about other mailinglists when I subscribed to this
one. So why am I receiving it?

Maurits.