Re: [MiNT] State of the Union

Hello!

Now, I saw lots of Fpoll() in GEM.

What do you mean here?

Method 1 :  An enhanced evnt_multi().  The AES has to manage file descriptors,
but how?  It was select() yesterday, poll() today, and maybe epoll() or
kqueue() tomorrow!  What interface do you use to add a list of file handles to
evnt_multi() ?

We already discussed about it. My and Ozk ides go into the kqueue direction. This is the most flexible form and future extensible. We also discussed about the pipe solution or something like that.

I do apologize for not having read the MiNT code in a very long time, and not
really looked at XaAES at all, but I will.   I just mainly wanted to see where
things where at and give my 2 cents ... err ... maybe 25 cents.  Sorry for the
long post.

Yes, it's a long post. I also lost the focus about what we discuss :-)

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060