Re: [MiNT] How to get CPU time?

Hi,

Just try a cat /kern/stat on the command line.

Ok my fault, it's work !

You are a mine of informations :)

You can for sure repeat the call of getloadavg and you get the uptodate load average of the last minute. top do exactly this.

Well, I will use the kern/stat, it's better for what I want to do.

Sorry to be boring but just 2 last questions:

1) 'cpu' information from kern/stat gives me 4 long integers, what is the order? "user, nice, sys, idle" like linux or something else?

2) This data are updated every second or faster( every 'clock tick')?

MiNT is really a "strange" Unix system.. some stuffs are like in Linux and others like in BSD :)

Thanks again !
Zorro