[MiNT] problem compiling doxygen

Hello,

The compilation of doxygen (from december 2004) fails on my computer. Older version still compiles just fine. I don't know where is the problem. If think that my computer (aranym) has not enought memory (96MB+14MB), but i'm not sure. With recent sources of doxygen, the compilation starts ok, and then the computer freezes (cannot open a menu bar...).

Can someone try to compile doxygen. It's very simple. Just download doxygen

ftp://ftp.stack.nl/pub/users/dimitri/doxygen-1.4.0.src.tar.gz (2.7MB)

$ tar xvzf doxygen-1.4.0.src.tar.gz
$ cd doxygen-1.4.0
$ ./configure
$ make

here you have to be (very) patient... then the binary is generated in bin/doxygen, or your OS died (my problem). If it succeed, you can try the binary by typping

$ ./bin/doxygen --version

If you want to test with a version of doxygen that works for me, just do the same job with version 1.3.9.1

ftp://ftp.stack.nl/pub/users/dimitri/doxygen-1.3.9.1.src.tar.gz (2.6MB)

Thanks,
Arnaud.