[MiNT] XaAES: Bug in shel_write?

Hi,

While debugging a little GEMJing demo application I realized that
	shel_write(SWM_LAUNCH, GEMAPP, CL_PARSE, path, arg)
has an odd behaviour under current XaAES version:
It changes the current working directory of the parent process to point to the directory of the launched child process. I don't think this behaviour is documented somewhere. (Tell me if I'm wrong.)

At the moment I can't test with other AES replacements, as I've only MagiC and XaAES installed.

regards
Philipp