Re: [MiNT] Kentry

Frank Naumann napisał(a):
Hello!

Sure, on shutdown all caches are synced. As we don't have native harddisc drivers we can only use the things XHDI provides. And this don't include a harddisc cache sync or something like that.

I meant: can I register block device driver and will sync call it?

You know there is no block device driver interface yet. If such interface is introduced it will for sure get a sync mechanism.

Could you introduce just a stub so sync would work and I could write a driver that just flushes caches?

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
atari@gabo.pl