Re: [MiNT] Kentry

Frank Naumann napisał(a):
Hello!

This is the wrong way. The right way is to todo the sync if the buffer cache sync the device. Such a disk driver will be attached to the buffer cache anyway.

(sorry for bypassing MiNTList by mistake)

Do we have anything like that working atm?

Sure, on shutdown all caches are synced. As we don't have native harddisc drivers we can only use the things XHDI provides. And this don't include a harddisc cache sync or something like that.

I meant: can I register block device driver and will sync call it?

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
atari@gabo.pl