Re: [MiNT] wind_xget()

 Hi Olivier,

man, 13,.12.2004 kl. 20.06 +0100, skrev Olivier Landemarre:
> Odd Skancke wrote:
>
> > Hello everybody and Arnaud,
> >

> > Just discovered that wind_xget as MyAES and up to now XaAES
implements
> >it breaks applications NEWSwatch and POPwatch. Therefore XaAES will
have
> >this implementation removed, and WF_FIRSTAREAXYWH mode is implemented
> >instead. I do not know (nor do I think it possible) to avoid these
> >compatibility issues, as it seems trash from previous AES calls
reside
> >in intin[2-4] and control[N_INTIN] is set to 6.
> >
> > I hope MyAES will follow XaAES here, since I dont think too many
apps
> >currently use this wind_xget as of yet. I have not yet decided which
> >numeric value to give to WF_FIRSTAREAXYWH, or if that will be the
name
> >of the mode at all ... opinions? What I HAVE done is removed the
> >MyAES'ish implementation ... breaks AES compatibility!!
> >

> Can you send me one of this software?

 I found POPwatch and NEWwatch here;
http://www.flinny.demon.co.uk/download.html

 If you hope to fix this compatibility issue, I would strongly suggest
that we agree on a new wind_get mode instead. I will for sure not follow
the current implementation.

 I think that mode 13 is free for use, between WF_NEXTXYWH(12) and
WF_NEWDESK(14). Anyone know if this mode is used for anything?

Regards,
 Odd Skancke