[MiNT] lpd

Hi,

have somebody tried lpd under MiNT? I have found MiNT lpd-5.9 somewhere on ftp. but it doesn't work for me. Lpr, lpc, lpq works nice. I can even print some file to my printer.

But the daemon lpd does not start properly. It seems that lpd is running as it is in ps list. But when i try stat in lpc it only writes:

lp:
	queing is enabled
	printing is enabled
	no entries
	no daemon present

When I try to connect to lpd by telnet it writes:

$ telnet ajax 515
Trying 192.168.2.6...
Connected to ajax.
Escape character is '^]'.
lpd/lpd: lp: Malformed from address
Connection closed by foreign host.

So there is something on port 515, but it does not work for me. Has anyone similar experiences?

Regards

Jan
http://jaysoft.atari.org