[MiNT] window kind: BORDER

> I hope this bit is not used for other purposes.

Where is the problem? 0x1000 is also double defined with MENUBAR form XaAES and
HOTCLOSEBOX form PC-GEM 2.   SCNR

You shoud indicate it in appl_getinfo ( 11 ) in ap_gout3 with Bit 4, like the
iconifier. The same for WF_OPTS.

> future extensions will have to require an extended wind_create() > call.

Geneva have for this case the new functions:

-------------------------------cut-------------------------------
xwcr_return = x_wind_create( int kind, int xkind, int wx,bunt wy,
int ww, int wh )

Extended wind_create().

  control[0] = $7153
  control[1] = 6
  control[2] = 1
  control[3] = 0
  control[4] = 0

  intin[0]   = kind      Window type (ala wind_create())
  intin[1]   = xkind     Extended window type
  intin[2]   = wx        Window x-coordinate
  intin[3]   = wy        Window y-coordinate
  intin[4]   = ww        Window width
  intin[5]   = wh        Window height

  intout[0]  = xwcr_return    0: An error occurred

xwca_return = x_wind_calc( int type, int kind, int xkind, int inx,
int iny, int inw, int inh, int *outx, int *outy, int *outw, int *outh )

Extended wind_calc().

  control[0] = $7154
  control[1] = 7
  control[2] = 5