Re: [MiNT] (No In-Reply-To: <23FBF7A8-14B8-11D9-9A00-00039357F826@epfl.ch>

Hello!

I'm looking for a list of all system calls which are implemented in MiNT.
At the moment I used the files "osbind.h" and "mintbind.h" from mintlib. But as in these files contain only macros which call "trap_X_Y()" functions, I've no clear idea what type of parameter each function takes and what it returns.
Is there somewhere a list containing such information?
I just found /freemint/sys/syscalls.master which contains the parameter list but there is no hint what the functions return.

This is the right file and should be the reference for all system calls ever defined to avoid conflicts for new calls. Unsupported or unimplemented system calls are marked.

The GEMDOS calls all return a 32bit integer. Thus it's not explicitly mentioned.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060