Re: [MiNT] [AES DOC] graf_xhandle

Hello,

So just in bind of graf_xhandle() intout[5]=0; the AES have not to change this, if this feature is not support so intout[5] will stay at 0.

Done.

I've done a small utility to test this function
http://arnaud.bercegeay.free.fr/gemlib/tstgxhdl.zip

The archive contains the source code and the binary. This utility displays:
- the device-id returned by the AES (graf_xhandle), which is 0 if the AES doesn't support this extension,
- and the device-id computed using "Getrez()+2".

Please test it, and report here (or to me) your result :
- value of device-id
- value of Getrez()+2
- the AES you use (NAES? MagiC?...)

Your feedback is needed.