[MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16.1 beta release

Hi Jonas!

JMN>I do not have these problems. I use N.AES v.2. Maybe it is a XaAES-
JMN>problem?

I don't know. I'm a user :-)

JMN>How do you shutdown your system?

Start Dracos shutdown.app from the menu entry in Thing.

JMN>The e2fsck works fine for me and has all the time.

It does for me also. But finds block bitmap differences in case the shutdown
didn't work, and is missing in the sample mint.cfg provided.

JMN>Well, start it from the n_aes.cnf and it will work fine.

I'm not using N.AES, so I can only start it from xaaes.cnf ;-)

mit freundlichem Gruß aus Ahornberg
 Ekkehard