[MiNT] CVS Builds

Hey guys,

I just wanted to report that CVS builds will be showing again after
approximately 6 hours or so.  They did not happen last week or so due to
me simultaneously receving my new PC as well as a falcon/CT60 from
another US person that needed the bus overclock performed.  In doing
that upgrade I had to take my Falcon apart in order to do full testing
and to attempt to diagnose an audio issue which unfortunately never got
resolved :-/  Anyway, daily builds again!

Thanks,
Mark
http://portal.atari-source.com