Re: [MiNT] [Aranym-user] KBD problem

V St, 06. 10. 2004 v 12:55, Francois LE COAT píše:
> I expect that Frank and other freeMiNT developers are working
> with TOS 4.x ...

Most guys have Milan's now but that should not matter much.

>  I'm testing recent freeMiNT CVS snapshots, and
> the keyboard is not working ... I'm testing (under ARAnyM) with
> EmuTOS that is included in the latest AFROS release ...

That EmuTOS does not contain an undocumented vector that newer FreeMiNT
is using. I fixed it lately and the working EmuTOS was included in
latest ARAnyM release.

> So, the problem is coming from freeMiNT's keyboard handling,
> in conjunction with an underlying EmuTOS system ...
>
> Is that clear or meaningful ?

It is clear and well known problem. It's been discussed several months
ago. Let's see EmuTOS changelog:

2004-08-04
- bios/tosvars.S: kbdvec added in order to satisfy FreeMiNT 1.16.1 that
                  relies on an undocumented TOS >= 2.0 feature (joy)

So please use the EmuTOS from latest ARAnyM (or newer). The EmuTOS in
latest AFROS is simply too old.

Petr