Re: [MiNT] m68k-atari-mint-flags and m68k-atari-mint-stack

Hello!

I wonder how come binaries have a default stack size of 0K.  Seems
troublesome to me and caused me great headaches in the past before I
knew of such things.

Don't wonder, 0K is a special value and mean 'use the default stacksize'. The default stacksize for gcc compiled programs is 64k. You can specify your own stacksize in order to overwrite the default (the stack is setup by the startup code on program start).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060