Re: [MiNT] Pmsg() usage

Hello!

So server receive message from 2 do what it have to do and send answer:
Pmsg(1,2|0xFFFF0000,&r); /* the answer of client 2 is good the 2 long value are correct value */
the server so do an other
Pmsg(0,1,&r);
so it receive the message from client 3
do what it have to do, all is ok put value in r then send message to 3 with:
Pmsg(1,3|0xFFFF0000,&r);
So client 3 receive answer UNFORTUNATLY long values in r3 are not modify so it's wrong, so for me there is a bug.
If I wait answer before accept send a new message with a semaphore all is Ok.

I don't understand your problem, can you explain more detailed for me?

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060