[MiNT] HALT issues

Hi all,

I am curious here, how many besides AdamK and myself have problems to use HALT with later MiNT kernels? I did not have any probs with HALT when using 1.15.12 kernels, but with 1.16.0+ this seems to fail and instead trigger a reboot. But *only* if GlueSTiK
process is running! How weird is that!? Could this problem perhaps be limited to (some) CT60 setups?

And Adam, will HALT work correctly if you terminate GlueSTiK manually before using HALT from either standalone shutdown apps
or the task manager of XaAES? Or does it still just trigger a reboot?

Related bug entries are:

#0000056
#0000080 (duplicate?)

Regards,