Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.16 - have you all switched yet?

on 9/2/04 11:01 AM, Joakim Högberg wrote:

> Hiya.

>> I don't think that this is best idea. There is lot of apps with RSC which
>> is not suitable for proportional font. But maybe it is just my feeling.
>
> I have the same feeling, a proportional font might cause many apps to look a
> bit
> quirky. Perhaps a possibility to use a proportional font for menu bar, window
> titles, etc,
> while using a monospaced font for rendering RSC objects? Could be cool

If you look at the docs for the tedinfo structure, you can assign vector
fonts specifically for text objects with in dialogs.  So from my viewpoint
the AES should always use the bog standard rom font as default for text
objects unless the tendinfo structure is set otherwise.

Thus changing the system font should not cause the dialogs to look strange.
;-)

--
Lonny Pursell