[MiNT] xaaes and task switching

Hi,

i don't know if it's a bug or a feature:), but i find following thing very
uncomfortable: let's say i open qed, 3 windows with text. after i close all
windows, let's say for another text, i can't do it since what? xaaes
switches me to the next (previous?) process. i don't see any practical use,
at least i think it should be configurable.

and when we're talking about switching tasks - again some cosmetic change
would be maybe useful. what about taking accs and apps only? since when i
use key shortcut now, it takes also resident apps etc...

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org