[MiNT] MiNTlib and FreeMiNT

Hi,

I tried to compile FreeMiNT kernel using my GCC 3.3.3.
It appears as if there is the same "asm clobber list" problem.
I.e. there exists "sys/mint/falcon.h" file with lots of assembler code.
IMO it seams as if this file is the same as the file "mint/falcon.h" which is part of MiNTlib. Am I right? Why are there 2 versions of the same file in 2 different packages. Can I replace the file of FreeMiNT package by the file of MiNTlib package? (There are minor differences in these files: VsetMode vs. Vsetmode, VsetScreen vs. Vsetscreen, VgetMonitor vs. Montype(), Validmode missing in one)

Which one is the more accurate one?

(I'm using for both packages latest CVS version.)

Philipp