Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> Use an editor with decent Undo function, and stop blaming the control key.

First of all, on Ataris there is no editor which will undo more than one
step, hence there is no editor with a "decent undo function". Furthermore,
this isn't the point at all.

This is exactly what I expected; I am pointing out a practical situation
to ILLUSTRATE why it's ergonomically wrong to put a command key in the
typing area. I am not asking for your help to solve it, (as I said it's
mostly others I know who complain about this) and I am not blaming a key
for anything. I am giving an explanation _because I was asked to_ and as
long as no one can come up with arguments that actually counter my remark
that it is functionally in the wrong place (and I don't mean "use a decent
editor", but I mean an argument that explains why a control key should be
right below your finger in the middle of typing a sentence), the case is
closed.

Pity your posts lately (not only this one) always have to be in such an
arrogant tone, I used to know you differently.

Maurits.