Re: [MiNT] Loadable libraries urgently needed

> >I think this is the thing we should go for here.

ok now i know what are you talking about, imo it's great idea, too

> That don't help at all to save memory. E.g. the binary is smaller on
> harddisc but need the same memroy on runtime.

maybe a little bit ignorant, but... who cares about memory? i really doubt
there's someone who will use apache on plain 14 mb falcon... and when we're
talking about ct2, ct60 or even aranym... 100 kb of ram plus minus...
doesn't matter i think.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org