Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

>Please note that the text above confirms both things: A) the key left to
>'A' is real close and can be pressed accidentaly together with 'A', but
>also B) the Control key is better at the position where Atari put it
>since users of PC keyboard with CapsLock there try to remap the Control
>key there.

That is kind of a silly argument, since I am sure that while there are PC users
who do remap their ctrl key, they are not in majority at all. Instead, it is
obvious that the location of this-or-that key is mostly a matter of taste, and mistypings
are likely to occur anyways.

If this thread is all about *proving* why a certain key location  is more ideal than another
one, I think we are getting nowhere really. The original intent of the thread (I think, at least...)
was about making a certain key combo easier (to that particular user) to access. Since
people are likely to disagree on what is a comfortable key combo, a configurable setting should
prove to be an excellent solution!

Why should that even be controversial in the first place...?

/Joakim