[MiNT] Shared Libs

Another limitation of no shared libs,

Only way to build rpm-python is to have shared libs, since it can't be
built as part of rpm alone and can't be built included as part of
python.  Shared objects would seriously reduce run-time binary size of
perl, php, apache, and python probably, especially in python, only libs
that were imported by the scripts would actually be loaded.

This is something we seriously need.  We recently talked about it, but
it seemed to die.  You don't want me to work on this because I don't
know what I'm doing ;-)  Is anyone else working on it?  I'd be willing
to help in ANY WAY I can.

Thanks,
Mark