Re: [MiNT] nfs

Hi!

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 07:50:14AM +0200, Frank Naumann wrote:
> > Since Thing (actually Ming the Milan version) crashed as it
> > opened the drive windows I decided to reboot with no windows
> > open on the desktop.
>
> Please get the current Thing version and retry. As Milan user
> you can use the latest 'real' Thing version too I think.

You can, but it will not be registered, then. Both N.Thing and
Ming have special builtin-keys, i.e. you won't have the thing.key
file necessary for using the unrestricted shareware version.

> There are some enhancements especially for memory protection.

That's right, it should be protected against AV clients using
private memory. This is available in Thing 1.27b (use the update
archive at http://homepages.tu-darmstadt.de/~gryf/software/) and
in Thing 1.29ß (ask for it). Both versions are german only,
though.

Ciao

Thomas

--