[MiNT] Libtool problem

This is partly offtopic, but related to FreeMiNT.

I'm trying to compile a program  (qemu) that uses libtool. At linking stage
it links fwe libraries in, including socket lib, but in order that makes
some symbols i other lib (that relies on socket lib) unresolved (that
symblos are defined in socket lib). Simple change of ordering of libraries
would fix it, but the whole thing is handled by libtool, and I do not know
how to do it.

Or is it possible to configure linker so order of librareis in command line
would not matter?

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski