Re: [MiNT] Trans.: Re: Questions about 68040

> I didn't see a problem here. Even Line-A should be
> supervisorprotected (on
> Milan this is so done for example).

Not to mention that Atari Corp. stated in 1992 (along with TOS 4 release)
that user programs should not use Line-A anymore. I think then that 12 years
is enough time for this information to be spread among everyone interested
:-)

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).