Re: [MiNT] AES desktop extension

Hello!

We should use the normal wind_set(WF_NEWDESK) function to implement your idea. I.e.
-wind_set(0, WF_NEWDESK, &objc_addr) sets the appropriate desktop object.
-wind_set(0, WF_NEWDESK, 0L) removes the desktop object and disables desktop management
-wind_set(0, WF_NEWDESK, -1L) enables the sending of WM_REDRAW messages

[...]

I have propose to Arnaud this binding:
wind_set(0, WF_NEWDESK, w1+w2 -> &objc_addr,w3 -> -l,w4 ->-1) the two first

Would be nice if one of you can summarize this and make a proposal so the AES and application developers can aggree on it.

Ciao
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060