Re: [MiNT] OT: Someone at tpnet has a virus

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just received a large number of virusmails coming from
> aaq10.internetdsl.tpnet.nl . The only people in Poland I know who have me
> in their addressbooks, are Atarians, hence my abuse of this mailinglist
> for this.. so if this is your hostname, you might want to clean up your
> system. :o)

 I just had a large amount of the same virusmails as well, and most of
them (but not all) are from Atari-dudes I know. So this is probably an
Atarian with me and many other Atari-dudes in his addressbook. Atari user
with a email-virus problem? Doesnt ryhme here :)

> Sorry for the OT-post :o)

 Ok .. me too ;-)

--
 Regards,