Re: [MiNT] [Aranym-user] AHDI Problems

Hi!

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Frank Naumann wrote:

> Hello!
>
> > BTW: Taking the message literally... "AHDI 3.0 not supported on this
> > system, please update.". Why FreeMiNT simply dosn't do halt instead of
> > running further.
>
> Why should FreeMiNT halt?

Frank, read the warning message again. "NOT SUPPORTED". This ussually
means that it can't work at all. It should probably say something else
that a terminal message that is saying now. Or if it is really true that
it is "not supported" then it should probably halt or something and not
boot the system. I don't exactly know why this is a problem, but the
message is ambiguous IMHO.

regards

STan