Re: [MiNT] Missing .so libs 'solution'?

> Patrice? What is the status of your ELF support in the gcc and binutils?
> Or is there anyone else that were seriously working on something similar
> for FreeMiNT?

ELF is generated by the binutils. Gcc only produces .S files from .c or .cpp
for gas to assemble it in .o object files. The patch for binutils-2.14.90.0.8 on
my web site can generate m68k elf binaries (.a for archives and also executables).
I did not modified gas to generate .o ELF files. Object files are still m68k-aout.
You can test it if you want. I don't remember if I keep the -fPIC flag in gcc 3.3.