[MiNT] m68000 mega 4

Hi,
I have a 68000 mega 4  (I got it from one of you)  It is my workhorse.
It has an ICD controller and I have never found a way around the ICD controller.

I have a 68k Mega 4 with an ICD controller and system utilities. I know that ICD uses a long word to comumicate with the port. Atari and related software uses 2 half words. If there was a way to mke MINT arware the ICD disk controller I could do more with the little MEGA

Th other problem is that the modem in my Wind98 system is not comptilble with Linux and the atari cannot conntect to a NULL modem//

Advice and help please

josephus

There is more to the 21st centurey than you  would expect.
The FUTURE is now.

  josephus