Re: [MiNT] mintlib and shareable libraries

Hello!

> I have a question to make the thing clear in my mind: is mintlib ready to
> build "shareable" libraries (by shareable libraries i mean shareable slb
> or ldg) ?

No, you can't use the mintlib for such code sharing. As slb is only code
sharing the slb must explicitly manage the instances that use the slb,
e.g. the slb need to maintain the data segement itself for each process
that use this slb.

mintlib isn't prepared for such things at all.

Ciao
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060