[MiNT] XaAES trouble

Hallo Odd!

OS>I rewrote the moose.xdd, and it is now a kernel module which you can
OS>find in freemint/sys/xdd/whlmoose in the cvs source tree.

And how do I get the corresponding binary?

There's even more trouble with XaAES: In Cat (the Mail- and Newsreader) all
edit fields are defunct. Entering or deleting of text is impossible.

OS>I had a diskcrash in the Hades and had to take the disk in the Milan
OS>to resque as much as possible, leaving the Milan without a hardisk.

I could send you a 1GB and/or a 2GB SCSI harddisk, both of which I replaced
just recently by a much larger harddisk. So, if you're interested, drop me a
mail.

mit freundlichem Gruß aus Ahornberg
 Ekkehard

P.S.: It seems there are messages missing in the list. Comments are here, but
not the original posting. Example: