[MiNT] Mintlib error?

Hello all,

Attempting to compile gaim tonight against hte new mintlib (gaim is
always the test of whether or not my falcon is fixed, which,
incidentally, congratulate me, I have found the problem!).  Anyway, upon
final linking I receive the following error message.

/usr/lib/m68020-60/libc020.a(syscall.o)(.data+0x200): undefined
reference to __chown16
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Keith Scroggins has received the same thing.  It definitely seems to be
a small oops in the latest mintlib build.

Thanks,
Mark