Re: [MiNT] NEWFATFS & CAB

Thanks to a tip from Martin (using a link to the
HOTLIST.HTM from /home) I have managed to get CAB
working properly from a NewFatFS partition. I'm
not sure why it works.

I have also re-discovered the other problem that I
had the last time I tried NewFatFS. Imagecopy
intermittently produces this error when opening
files:

Illegal AES Function Call Opcode:224

The Milan then crashes and has to be reset. I tried
a few other apps and couldn't generate the error,
it just seems to be Imagecopy and NewFatFS.

I don't know what this error code means and I haven't
yet worked out if it matters if the file is on TOS
or NewFat FS.

Regards,

Peter

FREE local-rate dial-up - no monthly fees!  Move over to Freeola for
FREE unlimited e-mail addresses & web space!  www.freeola.com