[MiNT] need sys-mint.c

My project is to get a version of pppd that connects with my
dialup ISP. It should be simple, but it's not. I suspect that
about four more lines of code should do that, but first I need to
complile a version of pppd that has no differences than the
binary version distributed with EasyMiNT.

I am as far as being able to type ld -o pppd main.o magic.o fsm.o
lcp.o ipcp.o upap.o chap.o md5.o ccp.o auth.o options.o md4.o
chap_ms.o cbcp.o demand.o utils.o

and get a long list of undefined references because the source
code does not include a sys-mint.c file, to make a sys-mint.o
file from. I need one of those things.

The rest of what I know how to do involves copying some code that
looks necessary from the file with "patch" in its name into
main.c, and re-compiling, which might make files of use only to
me, but the "patch" file needs to have a top level make file, and
some other files, not there, for diff to work on. The source
probably should not include these files, but if not, where are
they?

So where can I get, or who has, sys-mint.c. I need that file.

Please and thank you,

Jim

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |