[MiNT] Mup's Dice 1.0.0 released (fwd)

Hi Mup users,

I'm proud to present Mup's Dice 1.0.0 !

What is it ?

I coded W.A.Mozart's Musikalisches Wuerfelspiel K.V. Anh.294d (516f) into
an advanced Mup input file, and programmed a shell script that serves as a
frontend to this Musical Dice Game. I quote:
<quote>
  Mozart's "INSTRUCTION To compose without the least  knowledge  of Music
  so  much German Waltzer or Schleifer as  one  pleases,  by  throwing  a
  certain Number  with two Dice",  the "Dice Waltz" for short,  was first
  published by J Hummel  in  Berlin  and  Amsterdam  in  1792,  the  year
  following Mozart's death.   It was a sort of game, played by throwing a
  pair of dice.  Depending on the value thrown,  a different bar of music
  would be chosen from a large table and written down. When this had been
  repeated sixteen times,  the new "composition" was complete,  and could
  be  played.
<unquote>

Now this game can be played on any computer on which Mup is installed, but
I'm releasing it as a noarch.rpm package that should hopefully install and
work on many Linux distributions, and as a tar.gz archive if rpm doesn't
work or isn't available.

I have developed it on my ancient and exotic Atari Falcon running
FreeMiNT, and would like to hear from you if it installs and runs right
out of the box (after reading the documentation) on other systems too.

I think it is a nice demonstration of both the genious of Mozart and the
power of Mup. Compared to these, my contribution is a modest one.

Please try, and have fun. You can find mupsdice here:

	http://www.home.zonnet.nl/m.tarenskeen/download/mint/

--

Martin Tarenskeen