[MiNT] oVDI (was: Re: Shutdown() discussion)

Hi!

> The thought of having oVDI modified to make Aranym happy instead of
> changing aramym itself pisses me off. And my fears seem to come true ..

NOBODY reqires this. All the work for ARAnyM to be done is a
specific graphic card driver that might not be the oVDI part (or might be
in the CVS together to keep all drivers intact in case of API change) in
case of your fear. ;)

I don't understand you fear at all. It is the same like yet another
graphics card support, nothing else.

BTW: Why don't you reply to private mail?

best regards

STan