[MiNT] Uploaded RPMs of libmpeg and aalib to Sparemint FTP & Online

http://www.radix.net/~kws/mint/

Basically I am assembling packages that Gimp uses.

Libmpeg is for handling Mpeg-1 video files, It has not been updated for 4
years, and it seems to work fine with the testing.

AALib is an ASCII library for converting images and other items to ASCII
art.  Pretty interesting.  I did a little work with a viewer that uses the
library from the command line, but don't have it working yet.

Keith