[MiNT] AtariForge Site

Hello,

      I've started to switch the AtariForge DNS over to the AtariForge
server. Currently the domain registrar is hosting the DNS. With the new
SourceForge script "clone" I've installed, the switch is needed. I'm taking
the slow process in switching DNS servers, by added the new servers to the
list, then deleting the current(old) servers in a week. I hope this will
limit any site access issues.

If you have any problems accessing the SpareMint site, I have setup a second
url. http://sparemint.atari-users.net

I've also added sub-domains for the XaAES and EasyMint sites on
Atari-Users.Net

If you have any problem accessing the site, PLEASE e-mail me at
webmaster@atari-users.net

Rob

webmaster@atari-users.net
http://www.atari-users.net